Brian Pageau, President
Brian Pageau is a partner in, and the President of Foresight Management. Foresight Management (Foresight) exists to champion energy management, accelerate sustainability and increase the profitability of its clients. Since 2007, Foresight has served commercial, industrial and institutional organizations by empowering them to reduce energy use and costs. Currently, Foresight serves over 150 companies representing over 2,000 facilities around the globe. Foresight’s services help organizations achieve excellence in areas such as utility data, energy procurement, energy efficiency, demand management, renewable energy, waste, and sustainability reporting.
Brian is a 2003 graduate of Hope College in Holland, MI. After graduating with a degree in History and secondary education, Brian taught high school for two years before joining a start-up company focused on green remanufacturing in the office supply industry. Brian joined Foresight (then called Midwest Energy Group) in 2010 in a sales and marketing role where he led efforts to re-brand the company, develop new capabilities, and bring to market the company’s first software as a service (SAAS) offering. In 2013, Brian was promoted to General Manager and in 2015 became a partner in the company as a part of an ownership change.
Brian lives in Holland, MI with his brilliant wife, Anne Pageau, and their two children, Maeve (2) and Simon (6 months). His Top 5 Strengths are 1) Strategic 2) Communication 3) Achiever 4) Activator 5) WOO and is a 7 on the enneagram.
Other noteworthy associations and accomplishments…
- Community Action House Board President from 2018 to current
- Community Action House Board Member from 2013 to current
- Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council Board Member and Executive Committee from 2014 to current
- Co-Founder of MaxOne, LLC a tech company focused on empowering athletic coaches to impact kid’s lives
- Assistant Varsity Boy’s Basketball Coach at Holland Christian High School from 2004 – 2015
- Holland Area Young Life Committee and Executive Committee Member from 2005 – 2012
- Volunteer Young Life Leader from 2000 – 2005